Tuesday, March 17, 2009

School rampage related to video games

Mmmm, very sensitive topic. You can read all about them if you google "school massecre" or something close.

The latest involve a guy who shot 15 people dead in his ex-school. Police found out that he wasn't the most popular boy in school, people mocked him, teacher ignored him.

And I say those people should have died worst.

Why? Because I'm thinking from the killer's perspective. "They treat me like shit, they should die". I wish I have that kind of thoughts back then. People would shun me further, until they die of course.

Thats not to say I'm the most unpopular person ins chool. But hey. If a kid happens to kill people in school, its always video game's fault. And its even funnier when you read the parent's comments: " killed my boy/girl".

Video games didn't kill your kid. How can an innocent piece of software with no intelligent(unless being run) kill your kid? Make the computer explode? NO.

It was some attention-deprived kid who killed your kid. And most likely, your kid killed him/herself. C'mon, mocking people and playing a fool on them, if Malaysia have free gun rules, I'm sure you guys/girls would have to shut your fucking mouth so that you won't get kill.

But who am I fooling. We don't need guns, anything with a pointy end will do. Especially in your neck. Or a speeding car with no brakes. Or just club you to death like they do in the good old days.

Yup. stop using range weapons, do it like the real man. Go up close and personal. Shooting them doesn't inflict much suffering. Melee is better. Afterall, if you're too pussy to fight back, you probably deserve to die. IF you decide to fight back, then fight the hell back, earn your right to live. But then when your opponent isn't thinking anything else other than you being dead, there's not much you can do

1)Keep fighting back, thats what I'll do. Unless;
2)Act like a wuss, lie down and die

Oh well, a word of advice. Start treating everyone nicer, or risk dying a violent death.