Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Why suicide is good

Yesterday, and today, I saw a news that saddens me. a 19 years old drummer suicide because of love issues. And family respect his choice, even though they can't do anything about it.

Maybe its time I consider suicide too, coz love isn't quite working out for me. Heck I shoulda suicide long time ago because my first crush till 5th crush didn't accept me, or maybe it was me who doesn;t accept them, I donno, I'm on the verge of suicide, can't think straight.

So love isn't working out, maybe I'll suicide because life sucks. Why my life suck? Well....I'm not in college, and I have no job, so sometimes its a little hard for people to take you seriously, but it doesn't matter, I'll SUICIDE-DO!!!!

Seriously, what the fuck are you thinking? If love doesn't work out ofr you, don't worry. I heard being single is cool, you get to save up alot of money. And who needs a girl when you have a Ferrari, them pussy(cat)s are attracted to you Ferrari or so I heard. Anyway doesn't matter now since you're dead. 

What can you accomplish by suicide? Leaving this sad sad world, free from this hell you call life? Good news is that there'a AFTER-life, and I don't know of any religion that support suicide, other than Islam for their Jihad, which is awesome until someone gets hurt.

So instead of stuck being ALIVE and able to change things and live out your life, you choose AFTER-life, which sorta being the eternity of punishment for not appreciating the life THE LORD OF THE RINGS gave you. Oh well.

As for me I'm gonna go back to plan how to save up money and invest in a Ferrari, because no pussy is greater than a pussy......cat.

Ferrari FTW!