Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Fifth Crush

YAY, I finally got over the fugitive-dementia-whatever thing. So that means you all now can have a deeper peek into me love.

Back to the topic. She was a good friend. Yeah. And for her, all the things I said in my fourth crush article is even more out. Some say she's mean, evil, she's shorter than me, and when we come to the body fitness department, no. Which is quite the clue I've given you so that you all can now go hunt for the girl, asking: "Are you Yeak Hon's fifth crush", not that they know which number is assigned to them anyway. Which is why I took sympathy on you, and give you another clue.

We happen to like the same song. Suteki Da Ne by Rikki. It was a theme song for Final Fantasy X. And if you don't know Final Fantasy X, that means you never play it before on PS2, which also means you don't have PS2, and you're missing out one of the best form of entertainment.

Back to the song, she likes the orchestral version, and I like the normal version, which I'll embed below. On Saujana carnival Day, she dedicated the song to a friend(me of course), and I'm 2 step behind. We actually bet the day before regarding who'se gonna be the first to dedicate. Winner gets to gloat. Damn.

She actually offer to "redirect" people elsewhere so that I can confess to my fourth crush. Of course that time we're still friends. But then it didn't go well, and I'm left with a broken heart and she mended it. See, when you're good friend with a girl, and happens to impart some of your dark secret to her, you tend to rely on her. And then the whole "I like you secretly" begins. It too didn't go well, and it ended quite quickly.

Friendship usually took a downturn once you confess you love to someone. They don't want you to have the wrong idea. But thank goodness that didn't last long as well, soon we're back to I'm better than you fight. It did take awhile though.

As a tribute to FF-X, I'm probably Tidus, not in the hero sense, but the dreamer sense, and she lives in the real cruel world. There are times I don't understand alot of things and she would help me clear things up. So before I fade into the mist to prepare my sixth article. Here's Suteki Da Ne by Rikki.



Ah, sweet sweet memories