Sunday, November 1, 2009

Final Fantasy XIII Vocal Theme 君がいるから

Hello. I took the liberty to rip the song from the TGS2009 Final Fantasy XIII trailer. Take note that I did not manage to strip the voices and sound effect, so you're bound to hear them. But I think thats a small price to pay.

UPDATE NOVEMBER 3, 2009
The full version is out, and I've remixed it to the trailer version. So the version that was ripped from trailer will be removed.

Without futher delay, here's your link. Doesn't hurt to say thanks :)

君がいるから Kimi ga Irukara(trailer REMIX 320Kbps MP3) Rapidshare.com

Remember, you only get high quality stuff from me :)

Also, Play Asia is taking preorder for Limited Edition of Final Fantasy XIII's OST. I believe this is first print version, which means after this batch, you won't find it on sale anymore, except on auction sites. I've preordered it, as I've bought a first print FF XII OST when I'm in Japan, and now its out of print, and expensive. Its quite expensive at RM170+, but if you're a die hard Final Fantasy fan, or if you're like me(which means you love Limited Edition stuffs). This is a must have. Plus the box looked awesome :)

Plus, Play-Asia is currently doing a 10% of promotion for all Japanese Music CDs, so if you've always loved a particular artist but can't find the original disc here in malaysia, this is your ticket to get cheaper stuff. Did I also mention Play-Asia have free delivery?


Final Fantasy XIII OST( Limited Edition) Pre-order at Play-Asia

What's in it?

4 Disc OST (Probably 100+ tracks)

5th Disc is a drama disc(no, not anime or anything, just voices)

And these 2 songs which is inserted in the game

"Kimi ga Irukara"
Vocal: Sayuri Sugawara
Compose: Masashi Hamauzu
Arrange: Sin

"Eternal Love"
Vocal: Sayuri Sugawara
Compose: Masashi Hamauzu
Arrange: Sin

Or, if you don't buy into the Limited Edition hypes and special extras, get your normal version here

Final Fantasy XIII OST ( Normal Edition) Pre-order at Play-Asia

So what are you waiting for? Get it Now!