Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Final Fantasy XIII Vocal Themes, Website Music, Demo OST

Hi, here's another update for Final Fantasy XIII,

I found the full version of Final Fantasy Vocal Theme, Kimi ga Irukara sung by Sayuri Sugawara on Final Fantasy XIII.net. And without any delay, I listened to it and remixed it to the trailer version(the one I riped and let you download for your hearing pleasure). Granted, It sounds slightly odd hearing the full version and the trailer version, as the vocal performance seemed different somehow, but anyhow, here's the final trailer remix from me. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do while I'm remixing it at my office using Portable Audacity ;)

Also included are musics from the official Japanese FFXIII website, and the OSTs from the FFXIII Demo found in Advent Children Complete. Please enjoy, and bask in Final Fantasy Gloriness(TM) :P

Please note that the website OST name are just my own creation, they are in noway related to the final names for these track thats going to be released on January 27th 2010. Speaking of which, have you preorder yours? Don't miss out on the First Batch limited edition.

Final Fantasy XIII OST( Limited Edition) Pre-order at Play-Asia

Kimi ga Irukara - Sayuri Sugawara (Trailer REMIX 320Kbps MP3) Rapidshare.com

Kimi ga Irukara - Sayuri Sugawara (Trailer REMIX 320Kbps MP3) Media Fire.com

Kimi ga Irukara - Sayuri Sugawara (FULL 320Kbps MP3) Rapidshare.com

Final Fantasy XIII Website OSTs (128Kbps WebRip) Rapidshare.com

Final Fantasy XIII Demo OST (128-320Kbps) Rapidshare.com